Being honest with one another...

I have recently taken the chop with my hair, having had a block fringe put in which I'm not completly sure about, as i always played it safe with my hair side parted long and layed. But I felt the need to change, however everyone keeps reasuring me that it looks nice, but how can you tell if someone is being polite or truthful with their response... This is an idea which I wish to explore further over time, as I feel most people are so,etimes scared to be truthful in regard to anothers appearence, as they are worried what that person might say in return. Yet why is it people are scared of the sometimes harsh realities of the truth...such as if you saw someone with their fly on their trousers undone or their skirt tucked into their knickers would you not let them know....surely out of politeness you should be truthfull to one another and stop being so scared of the truth... It might be, to start with embarrasing, or even hurtful but I always think you will look back and see why that person way truthful and honest, even if it doesn't feel fair at the time....as after all they have taken a risk to tell you the truth...

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.