Hi, I've the pleasure to introduce myself that I export all kinds of knit, sweater & woven clothing from Bangladesh to some Europe & American countries. I'm looking opportunities of business correspondence through supplying of quality clothing items at a competitive price. We always proud of our price, quality & in-time delivery and our list of items is in the following below........... List of items: T-shirt, Polo-shirt, Sweat-shirts, Sweater, Jeans, Shirts, sportswear, Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Jog suits, Bra & Panties, Dresses, Blouses, Tops, Tang top, Jackets, Vest, Caps, shopping bags, etc. So, please contact me with your requirements in-detail if you believe our items may be important for what you are looking for. Thanks & B. Rgds Md. Jakirul Islam Jinu Peace Fashion Quality Apparels TopUnit Apparels 788, Middle Monipur, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh Cont: 8801913262929 Email: peacefashion@gmail.com MSN: peacefashion@hotmail.com Skype: peacefashion ===================

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.