Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi guys! Please, give me a piece of advice. I've always wanted to be a model, I've always been interested in fashion and photography. Even some fashion experts and scouts told me that I have a beautiful face and a certain potential to become a model. But I didn't feel like it was the right time for me to start building a career in modeling. But now I think I'm ready for any opportunities. Really appreciate your help. 

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First off, congratulations on finally taking the step, especially if others told you that you have potential too. It would be a shame not to try and get in the industry if you can. What I'd recommend is that you act natural, be yourself, and others will love you for it certainly. Keep a healthy and balanced diet and exercise routinely to look your best. Other than that, don't compromise yourself if there are ever situations where it would take you further, and take care of yourself!

1. Let's Get Physical. The first thing every aspiring model needs to know is what their best features are and how to flaunt them. ...
  2. Build Your Modeling Portfolio. ...
  3. Make Love to the Camera. ...
  4. Go Out and Play. ...
  5. Get Signed. ...
  6. What the Heck is a Go-See? ...
  7. Do the Hustle. ...
  8. Deciding What Kind of Model You Want to Become.
6 Modelling Methods for Beginners
  • Discover your acting market.
  • Study different types of acting.
  • Style a knock-out portfolio.
  • Contemplate lessons to boost your skills.
  • Approach acting agencies with the proper attitude.
  • Prepare yourself for product life.

i hope this one is informational for you.

Start offering work in little brands, no expensive, and let them to make a partnership with you in social media.

That's how start lot of brands, models and photogra

Well, now that you are ready, it's time to work, girl. Becoming a model is not as easy as many young girl think, but you can manage with the right approach.

First of all, decide what type of model you'd like to be. A fashion model on those runways? A fitness model? An editorial model? Or would you like to have all chances open? 

Create a professional portfolio. That's an essential step. 

Get signed. Find those scouts and a suitable agency that's interested in you. 

These are the first steps to take. I hope this modeling journey will be successful for you!

Start offering work in small, cost-free brands, and let them partner with you on social media love of my life quotes.

Many brands, models, and photographs start that way. Understanding quotes

The most important thing is self  confidence and you need to love yourself as well.

Work with people who have a portfolio and a trackable rep 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.