Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Adele wears a black a-line coat with a gold, a-symmetric zip from the Moschino A/W 10-11 Collection.

Here is a still image of it.

How important to a designer is it to have a celeb wearing their item in a video?

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's very important because it can also be like advertising the item and those who adore the celebrity would also want to have the same product. I've seen this site www.lifo.com while browsing the web yesterday.It is an online hub for girls that let them have their own virtual closet, read and write about the latest fashion, beauty and celebrity trends. I had fun and I'm pretty sure you will enjoy too.   

I agree to you, this might be an action of advertising. As Adele has a mind-blowing fan following, many fans wants similar products as of her. This helps a lot to the designer and the products that celeb wears.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your post. I hope there will be more good posts here!

www.kayleesbridal.com/11-bridesmaids-dresses

i think its very important as they are marketing their product and letting people know much about their brand. Good luck adele :)

What an atmospheric song) Such that emotions are just over the edge. Great advertisement in the clip.) https://intouch.wunderweib.de/moschino-fuer-hm-so-crazy-sieht-die-k...

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.