Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Has anyone spotting an interesting trend that you think is starting to pick up steam?

Views: 1020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The next trend should be a more simple one and delicate ...

Definitely skinny jeans and nudes and beiges, what I  really, really love

I think next trend in market is Old Items likes Bags, Earring, Necklaces for Women and also for Home decoration like Old paintings, Cushion covers, etc. for more information Visit our site Zarood.com .

How to dress like a Peaky blinderI think that an interesting trend in the men fashion industry is Peaky Blinders clothing.

http://www.studiosuits.com/blog/how-to-dress-like-a-peaky-blinder/

Unicorn clothing. Do you have any idea about Unicorn fashion clothing. I recently bought a Unicorn T-shirt from an online website allunicorn.com

My last purchase – dress by Nataliya Сouture - best dress I've ever seen!

https://nataliyacouture.com/

This summer trend up with cool and edgy t shirts, follow the step of all rules of stay cool and impressive,play with your tees with any formal and causal bottoms put on a shirts over that and reach your destiny of the day. Here are some impressive range of bulk t shirts foe your summer wardrobe. 

Mail us: info@oasisshirts.com

Latest Designer Trendy Dresses Online at Best Price

Wearing Bespoke outfit will be definately the Next Trend. Nowdays 30 to 50% public are going for designing own Choice outfit and listening there reviews now other people also attracts toward Custom made outfit.

As per my point of view, fashionable women's boots is the next trendy, which is providing look good in any dress provided you match them with shoes to achieve a fashion style statement. There is no rocket science involved. Just use common sense to get fashionable looking shoes that look pricey but are quite affordable. I found one website, Summer Rio Corp
and this website Just wow and providing all awesome products.
Thank you

Nowadays indo-western is the most trending apparel as the wedding season get started. As the summer started women used to wear casual dresses whereas white color is the best for summer. Get the list of all the ladies wear shops at PickerOnline to buy women outfit.

The next trend would be madras clothing! I recently purchased skirts and clothes of Cape Madras! Cheers!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.