Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking to promote my magazine store specializing in Fashion located in the Fashion District, NY

I am looking to promote our new Retail store, Magazine Cafe (www.magazinecafeny.com) which houses an extensive collection of over 3,500 Domestic & International magazines, books, publications and newspapers on Fashion trends, Accessories, Design, Arts and Architecture. I am looking to reach out to designers. Please give us ideas as to how we could promote it well. I would really appreciate your inputs.

"MAGAZINE CAFE" is the latest and perhaps one of the best retail magazine and book store added to mid-town Manhattan's Fashion District. We have an extensive collection of International and Foreign language magazines, books and publications from Canada, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Australia, Japan, Middle East, India etc.

We invite you to come and explore the World of Magazines at ‘Magazine Cafe’.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi NJ. This is a perfect opportunity to try an email marketing campaign. You could even add on a pay-per-click campaign as an additional component.

Basically, to reap maximum benefit from this sort of marketing campaign, the following "ducks" would need to be in order:
--decide who is the best client for your store
--write high-impact text throughout your site that resonates with them, thick with the keywords that your target market would use to find you
--create a separate, single web page with some sort of an offer or enticement to get visitors to sign up by leaving a name and email address. This page should also be thick with the same keywords.
--give them something in return for leaving this info. Be as generous as you can afford to be. This is referred to as an "opt in list," which is NOT spam.
--make sure you send out periodic emails that have information of value to them. A great idea would be to review certain publications that you have in stock at the store, or some other subject matter that your readers won't find useless.
--you can either alternate between pure sales messages and useful messages or combine them in one. Either way, this presents an opportunity to keep your store's name in front of them.

Since you're here on a fashion forum, I gather that you have some publications that would be important to the fashion community. Are there any hard-to-get titles that people constantly ask for? If so, you could even make this publication at the core of your single web page.

What's the deal with the keywords and content? Basically, this is a free way to ensure that people get to your site via Google, etc. Google's search engine robots will read your text and assign a page rank to your site. The more text that's relevant to a specific search, the higher you will appear on a search results page. You want this, because you're going for targeted traffic. This increases the likelihood that people who want what you're advertising will find you and BUY IT.

You could also set up separate single pages for the various categories of publications you sell, like magazines from Germany, Italy, etc. People looking for those publications specifically will then be able to find you easier.

Feel free to email me at info@emaildiva.net. I love to share information!

Best,

Andrea
The Email Diva

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.