Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hey guys,
I am new to this and looking for few reps for Korea and Japan. I am distributing a brand of handbags. If anyone is interested please contact me; or if you know anyone that might be interested please let them know.

Thanks,

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

members of the fashion industry that have emplolyment opportunities, are welcome to post job openings at the Clothing Industry Jobs website. That site is currently free to list fashion career opportunities.

You can also post a job at the Fashion Job Search website (that site currently has a small fee).
Thanks Apparel 1 !!
If you are still looking for reps, maybe you can try the Japan Fashion Association. Maybe they have suggestions of where you can look for members of the fashion industry in Japan. You can find the Japan Fashion Association at http://www.japanfashion.or.jp
Thanks again!! I will check them out.
My name is Charles Kemp, I am a fashion designer from the Bahamas and I also own two retail stores. Send me more info on your idaers I am intrested.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.