Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I own a label specializing in ladies leather fashion accessories. I am participating in Pure this August and am looking for a jewellery designer to share the stand with. You can view my work at www.wolfwhistle.info.
If you feel your designs compliment my collection then get in touch, either here or email wolfwhistle.info@gmail.com.

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might be interested. What is Pure? Thanks. Rebecca
Hi Rebecca,
Pure is a huge trade show that takes place twice a year in London. It attracts buyers from the UK and Ireland mainly. I've done two shows there already and picked up all my retaillers there. Their website is www.purewomenswear.co.uk. Sharing a stand would cost you around £1,500. I love your jewellery. What sort of price do they retail?
Thanks.
I'm in the US so this wouldn't be an option for me. My price range is $65-$175 for necklaces and $25-85 for earrings. I'm glad you like my jewelry, it is also available for sale at www.labelladesigns.etsy.com. Best of luck to you! Rebecca
Hello,Rebecca,

I am in China.
If u need a manufacturer to supply leather and fur garment or accessory,pls let me know,because my factories can produce these kind of items.
my email:lucyshen360@hotmail.com
hi rebecca.
i wish i live in the uk. i design and make accessories mostly for men. i export some retail outlets in the uk and usa as well. i thought of some possibilities.
you have nice collection.
thanks

jade rance acidre

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.