Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Da Vinci's Blog Log is Looking for up and coming Fashion Designers to Feature on the site

Da Vinci's Blog Log is a site catered to women. We cover fashion, fitness, and beauty tips. Also you can find your daily show highlights and we cover women's health issues. And the site is updated 5-6 days a week, so there is always something new to see.

If you would like to be featured on Da Vinci's Blog Log for a week, please email us at Davincisbloglog@yahoo.com

The feature is for a week, it includes; Pictures of your works a brief article or bio of your company, contact information, and anything else you would like people to know about your company.

www.davincisbloglog.com

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Blog!
I would LOVE to be on Da Vinci's Blog Log when you do a beauty segment. I am unique indeed! SPACASSO
Attachments:
hey, I just made a discussion on blogs under miscellaneous it is "EVERYBODY BLOGS" please go check it out and your blog to the list of networks

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.