OK, this is a rather stupid thing to say, but today I realized that you can type the word "SWEATERS". By using only one hand. By the way, I mean by keeping your fingers in the proper typing location. NOT by pecking away at the keyboard with one finger... Anyway, I was rather impressed with being able to type an eight letter fashion relevant word with one hand. If anyone else is as goofy as I am and have any interest in this topic, please list other words. PLEASE only list words that are relevant to the Fashion Industry or Textile Industry (jewelry and makeup approved as well...) By the way, you can also type "WASTE" with one hand. And I do not mean waste, like this is a "waste" of time... This would refer to textile waste (excess fabric after the cutting operation, left over trimming etc.) Here are a few : Waste (as in textile waste...) scarves scarf bras tweed taffeta WEFT (for weaving) WEAR PIN (typed with right hand) Sew Wear Streetwear Rag Rags Weave

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.