I know what most of you are looking for ......Pattern makers, size grading, tech packs, sample development and small qty orders etc etc..... When i saw this need in market couple of months ago, i decided to start my own company with all these services at a very reasonable price (because i know people starting up don't have enough funds) My company does everything for you from your technical sketch to make pattern, do size grading and send to factory to make sample or even make complete line. we also do small qty orders because most of start up companies just like to order very small qty to avoid the dead stock in their warehouse. If u r looking for any or all of above, pls contact me at gloapso@gmail.com I have worked in fashion industry from last 10 years so i know all the aspects of production. You can check my website www.gloapso.com which is basically for big companies booking bulk orders for walmart, JC Penney etc

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.