First, let me start off by saying "I can not believe I am writing a forum post about Paris Hilton". With that said, I must honor her as the very first Celeb posted on the forum here at the Fashion Industry Network. Regardless of what anyone thinks about Paris Hilton, the "fact" is that she is currently very important to the fashion industry. You simply can not deny that the outfits that she wears, will be "seen". It does not matter if the press is pro Paris or anti Paris. Either way, the designer that dresses her gets visibility. Bottom line, she is a walking billboard. As of today, June 25, 2007 my personal opinion is that Paris is one of the top celebs influencing fashion. Tomorrow, may be different. But this is my thought for today... Do you agree or disagree??? If you like seeing her, you may want to check the following: https://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ParisHilton

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.