Replies

• thanks for that info. No I dont sell these I just found them on a blog and thought how well they expressed my post on fluro fashion. I sell retro inspired fluro jewellery though, here is 2 designs what I have in our collection

Killer heels word necklace

Space invader fluro necklace
    UPDATE ON FLURO GEAR - ok latest news is that every person under 25 male and female are now getting there hands on bright fluro fashion, it has even hit the sydney sunday newspaper last week on how big it is and this paper knows nothing haha from the rave dance heads to the emos/punks (yes you heard me) everyone is wearing it
    As soon as our stuff hits the stores it is selling straight away, so my advise to anyone who isnt in Australia and want a heads up on your next trend, I bet you it will be Bright fluro colours :)

Ill keep you updated
  • Rubi - thanks for the great image and comments. I think you are onto something with this.. This may do very well in the USA market. Are stores able to purchase these garments from your company or is this just an image that you have found from some one elses product. If you want to find retailers in the USA to contact, you can find some at the OnlyClothing.com site
  • Here in Australia fluro anything is getting huge among young people and the music scene.
    My label was lucky to have picked up on this early and ran with it for our spring/summer. Not sure if has reach the u.s yet as we are normally ahead in the season, but if it hasnt got there, be ready because everything is BRIGHT

space2.jpg

This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.