Hi guys, this discussion group is for all those interested in being part of the most creative fashion event of 2009. It is a youth based event and aimed at helping to portray young people with the image they deserve, one which has been tarnished lately in the media due to the "gang epidemic" to sweep across the country. So the aim of the organisers of this fashion show is to provide the youth of 'LDN' with a positive event to be a part of. We aim to showcase all sorts of talents in this but fashion is our main aim. It is a non-profit event and therefor we will require a number of volunteers from all areas of the fashion and medie spectrum. So if you are interested then this discussion group is for you to ask me questions about the event which is to be held in early 2009 and for any queries you may have. E-mail me at: lungile_joyce@hotmail.com - if you feel you would be interested in this event as a designer/model/stylist/make-up artist/hair stylist/fashion choreographer/performer or a volunteer eager to be part of a fashion event and i will let you know about the details of when you can showcase your work to us for us to choose you to be part of this. Please state in your e-mail what part of fashion your in or interested in and also attach your contact details and previous fashion experience. Preferably you should be between 14-30 years of age. Thanks Lungile Mhlanga.*

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.