This week I have been introduced to what appears to be a very good service for new designers (and experienced designers). The company is called the Fabric Stock Exchange. I actually created a page for that at my other site and you can view their details at the Fabric Stock Exchange page. If you like what you see on the page I created for them, you can visit their site also at FabricStockExchange.com to learn more. By the way, this resource is in the USA.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Aneta, please, look at this site http://www.seworganic.com/textiles.htm . May be it will help you.
  • I got some samples from them a few months ago.Their response was fast.I currently left my info so I can get samples when they arrive. I think that is a great feature.
    But I need organic fabrics,like linen,bamboo,soy. Do you know a supplier?
    My minimus are small,so I did not have much luck in the past.
    Thanks.
  • Thanks for the link. Please, look at my site www.yaga.ru . We make fusion textile. You may be interested.
    Дизайн студия YAGA - авторский текстиль ручной работы, дизайнерская одежда и текстильный дизайн инт…
    Студия авторского текстиля YAGA. Оригинальные ткани ручной работы, дизайнерская одежда и дизайн интерьеров. Показы с выставок.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.