Hi,I am Lucy from China.We are manufacturer in fashion garment and accessory. We can produce below items: silk garment/dress/sleepwear,silk or other material cut & sew garment,crochet/heavy sweater,cotton or linen garment,leather garment and leather handbag,fur garment.scarf. Normally,we just do order according to clients' own styles/collection. I,myself work in a textile company,and we also have many cooperated reliable mill which are good at producing different kind of garment or accessory. I have experience in helping designers to set up their own business by make samples for them,and make production order for them. So if your company is looking for a good textile manufacturer or u want to set up your own business,I can be your supplier in China or China sourcing agent/partner. Anyone who is interested in this topic can send to me email at lucyshen360@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.