Hello,every body,I am Lucy from China.I do garment exporting busines about 10 years.If u want to start a new business or if your company is looking for a good textile manufacturer,I can be your supplier in China or China sourcing agent/partner. I,myself work in a textile company,and we also have many cooperated reliable mill which are good at producing different kind of garment or accessory. These are the items I can help u to make: silk garment/dress/sleepwear,silk or other material cut & sew garment,crochet/heavy sweater,cotton or linen garment,leather garment and leather handbag,fur garment.scarf. Normally,we just do order according to clients' own styles/collection.So,if u have your design ready,send me the artwork,spec.,and other details,and I will make sample for u. I have experience in helping designers to set up their own business by make samples for them,and make production order for them. Anyone who is interested in this topic can send to me email at lucyshen360@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.