Newbee

Hello Guys! I'm new here.. Don't know where to say hi first and introduce myself, I hope I'm not lost though. Thanks for accepting me here, I just like the way this forum looks. I think this forum will help me a lot. see you all more often. Thanks for letting me post ;)

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I'm aware of the fact that this is not a social network. I'm just a simple consumer looking for whats in and hot of the trends today.

Thank you for the information by they way.

:)
  • Your general comments regarding fashion may be better placed in the General Questions section of the forum. This particular forum is intended to discuss fashion design and fashion merchandising relevant topics.

Actually, if you simply wish to say hello to members, you can do so by visiting their profile pages.

Please note that this site is intended as a fashion industry business site. It is not really a social network. Certainly, we are all sociable, but please try to keep discussion topics based on specific issues relevant to fashion. I see from your profile that you are not currently working in the industry. However, we are also happy to receive input from consumers. It is always beneficial to understand the interests of the fashion consumer.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.