Two FIT graduates are starting a New Designer Collective in the fabulous NYC come fall 08, and are looking for new, edgy, different, talented, creative designers in the following categories: 1. Ready to wear -- women's and men's 2. Accessories: belts, scarves, wallets, sunglasses, socks, hosiery, headbands, clips, etc. 3. Handbags, purses, clutches, and totes 4. Shoes- sandals, stilettos, sneakers (modern), rain boots, flip-flops 5. Jewelry: fashion and fine 6. Stationary and greeting cards Also, if you're a make-up artist and have creative one-of-a-kind ideas for "customized" looks, you're welcome to apply! Most importantly, we are looking for designers who have experience selling their own designs, since part of the deal is also being a "personal shopper/sales manager" for the collective. If you're interested in participating, please email us so that we can give you more details, and possibly set up a meeting to over things and see samples of your work. Our email is: dncollective@yahoo.com In your email, please include the following: 1. full name 2. phone # 3. category your designs fall into 4. experience selling your stuff/ stores you have it at now 5. pictures of your designs (a few to get an idea) 6. link to website (if you have one) 7. a short paragraph about why you would want to participate 8. have you ever participated in a collective before? do you know how it works? if yes, then where? Thank you very much for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you soon! D&N

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi my name is candy new designer here in baltimore md having my frist line of clothes hit the runway on the 26 of october 2008 @martinseast my line is called desjgnes by candy look for my stuff in a store near you after october o i have a line of dress pantsets panties sweats and more peace.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.