Replies

• affliction has been out for a while. maby not everywhere- but its almost already played out here in miami. I get the feeling fashion is gunna see some arabic flavor soon.
  • I'm out here in California. I'm really into Mixed Martial Arts and I watch Ultimate Fighting quite often. A lot of the fighters are wearing Affliction t-shirts. They're a little pricy but they're well worth the price. They have really great artists and the shirts are made of 100% cotton. They have that great muscle t-shirt look without making it look too tight. They range from about $55 - $90 per shirt.
  • As celebs are many times the initiators of different types of trends, this might be relevant:
    The rapper Jim Jones was spotted wearing a scarf on his head in his latest music video

Which might lead to a very interesting winter style along the US east coast...

see the original post here
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.