Dear all, as the subject who’s interesting in the plan? What would you suggest to me with about spreading dress business into EU or United States? How to start? Where going to advertise?? I i never try to businese into overseas from china In general, we would support retailers or wholesalers order in china for any kind of high quality dress ,we’re extensive experience in party dress,wedding dress,night dress ect,,,.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anne - must have been sleep when I replied to your email - interested in your plan send more info
  • Hello Charles Kemp,Nice to meet you on here. It's so glad to hear that you're interested with my plan. In general, there are lots of unprocessed materials and shortage of skilled workers to support such a large apparel industry in china.You would send me mail to discuss with outsource if you want to more competitive in one's market or to serve a new area.
    showing address:tt19268@gmail.com
    Thanks Charles Kemp!
    Have a nice day!!
  • My name is Charles Kemp, I am a fashion designer from the Bahamas and I also own two retail stores. Send me more info on your idaers I am intrested.
  • hi there.. I'm interested with your plan but I'm from Indonesia. If you don't mind could you email me to my mail syan_na@hotmail.com
    thank you.... take care and GBU....
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.