Business Plan Help

I'm currently working on my business plan and need information on the domestic luxury market. I've tried Googling and looking on fashion sites but I haven't come across anything that can give me hard numbers. Does anyone know where I could find simple facts about the domestic market rather than opinions or previews of upcoming fashion designs? I realize I could pay for this information but there's no way I could afford it. I'm going to keep looking but any help is appreciated.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What specific information are you looking to obtain?

Possibly you can view some of the financial reports for public companies. You can find public companies that are fashion relevant at the fashion public companies page on Apparel Search. You may want to check the following :
    Saks
    Nordstrom
    New York & Co.
    True Religion
    Guess

Also, since you are looking for luxury market, maybe try the Tiffany & Co. website and visit their investor relations section. They may not be enough fashion relevant for you, but maybe you can pick up a bit of information regarding the current state of the luxury retail environment.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.