For Immediate Release Florida Fashion Scene Email: Roslyn@floridafashionscene.com www.floridafashionscene.com CENTRAL FLORIDA FASHION WEEK 08 Nov. 13-15 2008 Orlando, FL: In an effort to promote the local fashion community and up coming fashion designers, and local boutiques. Florida Fashion Scene is proud to present you Central Florida Fashion Week 2008.We are in the beginning process and hope your sponsorship, and participation will help make this 2 annual event a greater success.. Florida Fashion Scene is a Fashion Publication exposing local fashion talent in the Central Florida region. Up coming fashion designer’s have creative minds but these minds have no way of expressing ideas. That’s why our mission is to assist in opening doors for these individuals. We believe that once we create avenues for our fashion industry here in Orlando Florida, it will create a frenzy bringing the fashion world our way and by doing so increasing revenue for our industry locally and statewide. We also feel that a strong Community begins with each person uplifting the next, in order to reach an ultimate goal. Therefore Florida Fashion Scene is here to open doors, offering creative minds avenues to expose their creativity. Orlando Fashion Week is a 4-day series of events which include, fashion show, expo set up (shop till you drop), networking and an award ceremony designed to expose upcoming Fashion Designers. Our clients understand the components needed to break into the fashion industry. This Publication will be the window of opportunity by keeping them connected to buyers and purchasing agents in the field. “Our mission is to guide upcoming designers into the fashion world. We hold networking meetings to give participants a chance to network and negotiate in a professional environment that screams opportunity. NOW SEEKING: SPONSORS (All areas of business). If you would like to be a part of this wonderful event, log on to www.floridafashionscene.com Email: Roslyn@floridafashionscene.com PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MEDIA PRESS PASS! REGISTRATION BEGINS JULY, 2008

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi!! I'm interested in getting involved in the PR/co-ordination of this event. Just wondering if this is possible? I'm moving to the States from Australia...thankyou!!

-Yvette
  • Hello , my name is April-Jean . I am an upcomming designer and I would like more information on this event and how I can be exsposed as a designer.You can e-mail me at sweetbutterbabe@verizon.net
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.