Internet Marketing

Since we bloggers don't have our own catagory (wink!), I thought I'd toss a question into this one: What is your preferred method of internet revenue-creation (applied to non-retailing websites). I'm talking about Google AdWords/AdSense, Affiliate Marketing, Direct Marketing, Selling links/posts, etc... I personally prefer affiliate marketing programs because I'm a control freak and need to know exactly what's going to be appearing on my site. =) What about you? xoxo. Broke & Beautiful

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thankx Miss Elle, very good question.
  • Actually, we do have a bloggers group, just started last week. It may take some time to become active.

Regarding your question, I personally like Adsense. Microsoft and Yahoo both have similar programs. However, I am not sure which is best. Out of those three, I have only tried adsense.

Regarding affiliate programs, I use them a bit, but really do NOT like them. I often find that the links go bad for one reason or another.
    Bloggers Group - Fashion Blogs & Style Blog
    Welcome to the Bloggers Group. This group is for people that own or write for fashion blogs. If you have an interest in blogging about style or fas…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.