New Member Here

Hi everyone looking to network with any and everybody I am a Jewelry designer wanting to get my brand out there like anybody in the fashion industry I am willing to lend my jewelry for shoots and fashion show in return for copies and attending. Check out my site www.jewelrybymiaj.com also based in Atlanta GA and surrounding right now that is where I am only traveling gas is too expensive!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My personal suggestion is to be careful when sending out jewelry for shoots or fashion shows. Unless you are certain that you are dealing with a reputable company. I hope that anyone who asks for you to send jewelry is legit, but please be careful. Better safe then sorry... Anyway, if you do know you are dealing with a legit company, getting your designs out there in this manner is a great idea.

Good luck with everything.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.