Launch of TrendyShoeShop.com

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself and my business. I operate www.TrendyShoeShop.com which provides in-depth designer shoe reviews from a variety of sources. We also have worked out exclusive coupon discounts with our shoe suppliers. This forum seems to fill a necessary void in the fashion world for building a network of contacts online and off. I was curious what everyone's opinion is of who are the visionaries and next trend setters in the designer shoe world. I'd love to hear various points of view. I look forward to starting a blog on this forum as well. Many Thanks for a Great Forum!!! Terry

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Terry,

I love Pour La Victoria Shoes. I actually met the designer at the Atlanta Show Shoe and he's very talented. the shoes are a little pricey but they are worth the money. he was spotlighted in Lucky Mag.

Christa
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.