I really need help finding the process to get into the follow industries theater, film, TV, & Magazine. I know each has a diffirent process , so if someone could guide me. Even if you could tell me some great agencies to contact THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER!!!!!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Lia,
    What's your education?
    The Hair & Make up artists I hire most can do both Hair and Make-up and the best of those have gone to school for both to get their state certifications.
    Then, they went on to assist anyone and everyone they can. You contact the Hair & make up reppping agencies and make yourself available to them for assisting, eventually, if you're good, you will be able to network into bigger and longer jobs and eventually jobs on your own.
    You can always get TFP jobs from photographers looking for trade but to get into the bigger work I think you have to have your education behind you and then try to get work assisting the Hair & make-up people who are working with the bigger repping agencies - doing celebrities and advertising & editorial work.
    Of course, you have to be in one of the big market cities as well.

Just my opinion!
    Hope that helps!
    Chuck
    http://www.chuckgoodenough.com
    Welcome
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.