What Shall I do ..with stock???

Hi, My friend has a factory . They produced around 20000PCS sweater for export to US, which is orderd by buying agent in China. The brand of these sweater is: Faded Glory! The factory is suffering a big lost because the agent is closed and they could not ship the goods. Its Woman's Short Sleeve Big V neck sweater shirt, Could anybody give us some suggestion... appreciate....

IMG_1544.JPG

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually, this section of the forum was intended to discuss "stock market" information. However, seeing that you are asking about "stock inventory" that is fine.. I am rather late giving you a reply to your question and hopefully your friend has already sold of the stock availability. If not, you can try the clothing closeout section on Apparel Search. In that section you will find a closeout message board system that you can post inventory. Also, in that section you will find a few companies listed that buy or sell closeout inventories.
  • Did the factory get an l/c with the order or a deposit? I'd suggest you give M. Hidary a call in NYC. They used to run a big close-out sales operation. It might get you out of this problem. Here is a link to their website. Ask for Alan and mention that Alan at Corky and Company referred you. Good Luck http://www.mhidary.com/
    M. Hidary & Company Inc.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.