Dear Friends, I am a fashion designer from India (Bangalore) . I am looking out for some freelancing Job offers which i can execute from Here . Kindly let me know or help me out if in case you have such assignments which i can do it from India . Really looking forward to this kind of offers ..

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I am searching for a freelancing job online and I am glad I found your post link. I have also found https://agencyreviews.ca/ppc/calgary website where I found a lot of job offers. You can visit over there if you are searching for a job in Canada.
    Top PPC Agencies In Calgary
    We've ranked the Top PPC Agencies in Calgary. Read ratings and reviews to vet the best companies
  • I am looking for someone who knows about high end t-shirts. I have came up with a great concept now i need some help on the production side...
  • hi im jasneet kaur from delhi. im a fashion desginer having an 2yr of exp. in fashion line. and im still looking for better oppurtunity in this field as a part time job or a free lancer.
  • hey paramita, i am from kolkata and i too am loooking out for some freelancing jobs. are you looking for them in bangalore or elsewhere?
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.