Wow, I understand that the market is in a terrible state of mind this first month of 2008. However, I was not expecting such a spanking for Under Armour today... During normal trading hours the stock traded down 5.79. That was a one day lose of 13.51 percent. To make the story worse, I see in after hours trading, as of 7:59 PM eastern time, the stock is showing down an ADDITIONAL 17.7%. (note: I do not have a full understanding of after hours trading, but I image based on these figures the Under Armour stock is in for a low open. The reason for the decline is that Under Armour today provided a profit forecast for the first half of 2008 well under Wall Street's expectations (for full details, I suggest you find their press release). Do you think Under Armour is poised for long term growth?

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.