If you feel that the relationship is horrible and you just don't like the person but you have been friends since childhood, how do you end it? His family loves you, you like some of them. Everyone knows you as a couple, but you just don't want it. This is one accessory that I just can not get rid of, like acne or a bad rash or something.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well Elle Ive already spotted a few RED FLAGS in your relationship....
    RED FLAG #1 "The relationship is horrible".
    RED FLAG #2 "You just dont like the person".
    RED FLAG #3 "You just dont want it".
    RED FLAG #4 You compared him to a bad rash and acne lol.

I think you should let him know in the kindest way that... you will always have love for his family and for him as a friend. But quite frankly this relationship just isnt going to work out & its not what you want at all. Its time for you to let go off that thing that is holding you back and keeping you from doing the things that you really want for yourself, move forward with your life. Its time to do you! You are your main focus right now, and you want happiness, so go be happy Elle.
  • Elle: Thanks for getting the discussion going... I am very happy that you are taking advantage of the forum system and getting good advise from others. However, we really need to try and keep the conversations relevant to fashion, textiles, jewelry etc. Fortunately, you used a line in your comments , "this is one accessory that I just can not get rid of". Because you creatively used the word accessory and we all love accessories, I will let the post stay... Anyway, we are all still getting to know each other so this type of communication is fine for now. Hopefully we can get your personal life sorted out and then move onto more "fashion" relevant topics.

Again, I am glad that you are posting questions. And I am equally happy that someone responded to you with good advice.

By the way, I am also guilty of getting off topic some times on this site. Anyway, we will all try to keep things fashion relevant... Thanks again for posting... Your participation is appreciated.
  • The time is Now!!

Honestly, I can relate. My opinion here is my own experience so (do on your own risk); 0 lol
    Anyhow, you quite didn’t give that much detail but I’ll give you 2 examples……
    1. If you live with this person “Move” no if’s or buts or how’s move somewhere without him, believe it or not if this person lives with you and it’s causing this feeling on you, you are restrained 70% of your creativity and what you can do without them in your environment.
    2. If it’s just a friend all you have to do is replace them. A true friend won’t put these barriers (feelings) in your life. Replace them immediately with 3 or more supreme individuals that you admire.

That’s what I did…..no regrets!!
    Hope this helps....
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.