MASTERS IN MERCHANDISING

I have bachelors form India, along with a fashion degree. I am looking to enter the us fashion industry after a long break of 6 years, before which I worked as a product developer-merchandiser, with a garment export company in India. The place I currently live in does not have a good fashion / merchandising school, so I am left with no option but to opt for a online school.During my searches I came across this masters in merchandising offered by a combination of COLORADO, KANSAS, NORTH AND SOUTH DAKOTA AND MICHIGAN State Universities, called Great Plaines- IDEA. Its a 2 year online Merchandising course. Has anyone heard of it. Or done it. Need opinion on whether its good and will be helpful from a job point of view. Or any other online masters course . pls recomend

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.