Hi there-- How is everyone doing? I previously had a successful handbag import/wholesale business. I am now preparing to create a new one. I have lost contact with many of my friends and contacts since I sold my previous business, and I find myself searching for new friends, colleagues, and contacts. My daughter recently graduated from NYU (with honors!), I love the city (my favorite of all!), and one of the reasons I am so excited about starting a new business is that it will bring me back to NY--often and--who knows, perhaps for the duration. A business is essentially a group of people. The quality of the people defines the character and ultimately the success of the business. So I hope to find a couple terrific persons as I go about meeting people on this website. (1) a great handbag designer, and (2) the best sales rep(s) in the city for handbags and backpacks The market is "young, "sport", "fashion", focusing on fashion specialty chains and general chainstores a step above Wal-Mart and Target. Again, I love the city, and I would be pleased to hear from any of you folks out there who are passionate about life, about fashion, and whom I might correspond with and perhaps even ultimately meet in the Big Apple. Be well and -- Cheers! John M. rrockitt@gmail.com If anyone

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.