Hi my name is John Corkery I one of the producers of the Human Rights Awareness Tour (www.humanrightstour.org). We are looking for someone who wants to become or already is a fashion show coordinator, does anyone know a good place to look? We are putting on a National University Tour next spring and a national music festival tour in the summer and one of the events on our tour is a Fashion Show. Our Fashion Show Coordinator just sufffered a tragedy and will not be able to make this tour. We are looking for someone to coordinate our fashion shows. I am just reaching out but I'd love to give you more information. If you'd like more info on our tour or possibly have someone in mind please contact me. John Corkery Human Rights Tour Production 801-414-5595 jcorkery@humanrightstour.org www.humanrightstour.org

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PLEASE SEND ME SOME MORE INFORMATION ON TOUR AND FASHION SHOW. THANKS.
  • Hello My name is Lecresha Tutson I am a Fashion Editor and a Fashon Show Coordinator. I would love to hear more about the oppurtunity for Fashion Show Coordinator. You can email me at : lecreshatutson@gmail.com and my office number is 214*485*0298 If you where to leave a message or an email .I will contact you by the end of the business day from the day inwhich it was recived .

Thanks in advance
  • Well, one good place to look is this site... Glad to see that you have found our site and that you have taken steps to post your information. Hopefully people will respond to your question. Please note that this site is still very new and only has been online for a few months. Unfortunately, our membership is still in its early stages. If you had found us a year from now, you may have received faster and more feed back...

In addition to this site, I suggest you consult with some of the fashion week companies. They typically conduct shows twice a year. Possibly, they can assist you in their off season. Really not sure if they would be willing to help you out, but certainly it could not hurt to give them a try. You can find some companies to contact at the Fashion Week Directory.

If you hare hiring models for the events, you can try the Clothing Model Directory site or Clothing Model Portfolio site.

Good luck with your fashion events..
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.