Hi Everyone I was hoping for a recommendation for a sewing contractor in Spokane or Seattle. I have been talking with a "one stop shop" in New York, but I live in Montana so it would be hard to keep on top of everything. I have found a pattern company in Seattle called Pattern works. Anyone familiar with their work? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've heard of too many scary stories and I would be so much more confident with a recommendation. I am planning a trip to Seattle to check ot the facilities and talk with the contractors and walk the floors before I make any decisions. Thanks so much! Darcy Lynne

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Darcy - unfortunately I do not have any specific recommendations for you. But I do have a list of inernational handbag factories that may assist you. That section has handbag factories and manufacturers producing other types of bags.

I know someone in Los Angeles that is involved with handbag design and handbag manufacturing. Would you have interest in having handbags manufactured in LA or is that too far for you.

Also, you can try the search engine at Clothing B2B Maybe you can try search terms like "Seattle Handbag Factory" or "Seattle Handbag Factories" or "Seatlle Handbag Manufacturer". Not sure if that will help, but can't hurt to try.

Sorry that I do not have an exact supplier to suggest. Good luck.
  • out of curiosity, have you found anyone?? I have been looking as well...I called tres bonne...they only do apparal and I am trying to do handbags...if you find out anything that would be great!
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.