hi, all this is nana from www.cherrycherryshop.com sorry for my spam , we are main product is designer handbags ,if you are interesting our products ,pls try to view our website www.cherrycherryshop.com you will find more designer handbags ,like the LV,GUCCI,PRADA ,CHANEL ,CHLOE ,and so on . if no interesting , then ,sorry for my spam . thanks. nana

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is not spam, if you have a legit handbag business. The purpose of the fashion industry network is for members of the fashion industry to meet one another and discuss business relevant matters. As a handbag supplier, you are welcome to post your thoughts on this site. Certainly, you are permitted to inform other members of the site regarding the product that you sell. The only thing that we ask is that you do not go over the edge.. There is a fine line between telling us all about your business and over loading us with your product... Anyway, we look forward to learning from you about handbags... You are welcome to post blog messages about handbag trends, brands etc.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.