Replies

• Sure, I will comment on the article that you have linked to in your message. I have read the article and I am in partial agreement with the author. Network websites will work well for some people and not work well for others. Certainly their is no guarantee that business connections will be made at this site or any other network site. However, we are going to "try". I think that the person that wrote that article is correct in the fact that some networks are simply too broad. Fortunately, our site is intended for people with a very specific interest (fashion, jewelry, textiles..).

In theory, having a network that is dedicated specifically to a single interest is bound to have some sort of benefit to people with that same particular interest.

Taking the Fashion Industry Network for example. This site is intended for people that work in the fashion industry. Even if we do not buy product or services directly from one another, I am confident that on some level we will learn from others in the network.

By the way, I am familiar with the site that you have linked to in your message. If you are interested, you can read an article that I have posted on that site http://www.squidoo.com/FashionNetwork/

Thank you for your thoughts. Please let me know your thoughts on that persons article (I am not sure if you wrote it or not). We would be happy to hear from you further on this subject. Although this conversation is not directly relevant to fashion, I think it is fair to discuss thoughts on whether or not a fashion network like ours is a good idea or a bad idea ...
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.