My name is Talysha HIckerson and I am new to The Fashion Industry Network. I hope to become acquainted with all of you and I hope this discussion will benefit us all. I am a fashion blogger and I do PR for businesses and brands. I am currently in promotion with RocaWear. I'll also be doing a campaign with CoverGirl and I am also working with KaBoom Promotions as a personal stylist to aspiring models. My blog, Spotlight On Style!, is THE premiere fashion and lifestyle blog for women of color. Spotlight On Style! is a regularly updated blog that features the latest in fashion and beauty. Spotlight On Style! is designed to give you insight on the fashion industry and to give you the tools necessary to enhance or create your personal style. Visit Spotlight On Style! today at http://stylespotlight.blogspot.com Also, stop by and check out the deals and sales that we have at RocaWear on my blog by clicking on the various ads. Stop by today and start saving BIG!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Talysha,

Thats amazing that you're so into PR and haven't attended school for it yet. Isn't it great to be passionate about something? Hair is my everything!! The feeling... It's priceless!! BTW I am Tish Hankerson. Master Stylist/Lead consultant of Salon-brazyl.com. I am the owner too, but my primary focus is to expose myself as a contracting stylist. I use my website to present an online portfolio to potential clients. To do hair for entertainment is my goaI (videos, movies, print etc). I look forward to talking with you and getting to know everyone as well. I love to network and exchange advice and ideas. I am always looking for more innovative ways to expose myself industry wide.. So whenever you're on here drop me a line and let's discuss hair and fashion buzz! I look forward to it.

TTYL
  • I am definately going to check out your blog...

It sure sounds like you keep yourself busy. I see from your message that you work to assist aspiring models. I actually have another site that allows new models to create free online profiles. If you think that would help you or any of the models you work with, you can check out the site. It is not the best system in the world, but I hope it can help you in some way. Maybe you can use it to contact models to offer your services. Anyway, if you have time you can view at ClothingModel.net (also, I have a similar site address that is .com that is a directory for models. That address is ClothingModel.com
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.