Hi folks- I'm a member of the eJAG (Etsy Jewelry Artists' Guild) Street Team, and we're holding our first annual "Autumn Splendor" Challenge! The Guild is made up of a talented group of artisans working together to raise awareness of indie business, hand crafted jewelry and our own work through projects, networking and promotion. The theme of the challenge is "Autumn" and each participant was required to create a piece of jewelry with an Autumn/Halloween theme, and list the item in their Etsy shop. The voting is taking place on the team blog, which is here: eJAG Blog This is my entry: 'Fruit of the Vine' Amethyst, Leather & Copper Necklace (Images attached) The entries are listed on the blog with one image and their corresponding number, with more information and photos along with a link to the item listing in the sidebar to the left. Voting will run through midnight, October 15, 2008, so vote on your favorite now! The jewelry will be available for purchase after midnight, Oct.15; if you wish to purchase one of the entries, please contact the artisan about reserving the item for you. Thanks!

GRAPES1.jpg

GRAPES2.jpg

GRAPES3.jpg

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.