Brides are getting creative and taking a step further, i.e. personalising their bridal lehenga. In fact, more and more brides are in for this aspect.
Following are some of the coolest and most innovative ways brides personalise their lehenga:
- Some bridal lehengas have blouse back embroidered. The trend is slowly catching up. Some lehengas have the couple’s name engraved. A subtle way to personalise the lehenga.
- The other cool idea of personalised bridal lehenga is getting your wedding hashtag embroidered on the blouse sleeve.
- Your blouse choli has latkans. You can personalise these with the couple’s name and the wedding date.
- How about lehenga named after the couple?
- If you are a funky bride, you could have an entire quote embroidered on the border of the bridal lehenga. This is a new concept, indeed.
- If you want to make your D-day a memorable one, add those seven vows on your lehenga.