Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'women' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gicha saris show traditional and tribal art culture

Gicha is a medium weight fabric made from tasar cocoons without any twisting.It gives glossy look to the saris and also mixes with jute and…

Started by Prakruthi Sharma

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Sanita Choudhary

Its hard to find tribal art saris online now-a-days

Hey guys tribal art saris reflect scenes from the epics,tribal dancing,wedding scenes, ordinary village life,animals and birds etc which ma…

0 Nov 11, 2013

Benarasi Brocade work saris of beautiful design

Brocade is a rich fabric woven with a raised & elaborate design using gold,silver or zari threads.Banarasi handloom saris are known for…

1 Nov 9, 2013

Lets have a look on rich Rajkot silk saris online

Hi guys for the upcoming festive season i have collected the best saris from my favourite online shop Unnati Silks,among them i like Rajkot…

1 Nov 9, 2013

Women’s Style Shoes Fall/Winter 2013 Trend

Fall is just around the corner.  Women are hunting for some cute boots and shoes to accommodate the changing weather.  They say that an acc…

Started by emily rose

0 Sep 13, 2013

Women’s Style Shoes Fall/Winter 2013 Trend

Fall is just around the corner.  Women are hunting for some cute boots and shoes to accommodate the changing weather.  They say that an acc…

Started by emily rose

0 Aug 16, 2013

Buy Shoes for Women Online

Shoes for Women:-Women Footwear is something that delivers feminine looks without compromising performance. It something that makes a woman…

Started by poojalapasia

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by MadamMarlaDDesigns

Hi! I'm new here and looking to NETWORK!

I'm Afayah from Jamaica and I'd love it if ya'll checked out my blog: http://beautyjamaica.blogspot.com/ I'd love your feedback and interes…

Started by Afayah Prendergast

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by robert80

Funky Batik at Arizali

Have a look at our website, Arizali on line store, at www.arizali.com or visit our Facebook page for weekly updates at http://www.facebook

Started by Arizali

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Arizali

Women Clothing Online

[Highfashionpoint.com] :- Introduce the new Style of women clothing and dresses. here you can find so many women Apparels and Dresses at yo…

Started by harpreet

0 Jan 9, 2013

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.