Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'trends' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHAT ARE THE LATEST FASHION TRENDS IN INDIA?

The latest fashion trends in India include oversized clothing for sure and comfortable wear. Be it Indo western or western wear the oversiz…

Started by I Knock Fashion

0 on Friday

How to stay updated with latest fashion trends?

With fashion weeks hitting the ramps back, all you got is to scroll down your social Medias and internet and get all fashion updates with a…

0 May 21

Sartorial Purse Trends Gen-Z Fashionistas Will Adore Purse Manufacturer in USA, Australia, and Canada

One of the best purse trends collections at the store finds the latest purse. Therefore, no more wait and read on the blog. Know more: http…

Started by Isabella Smith

0 May 19

How is the men's fashion trends 2021 india?

Men's fashion trends 2021 india shows that it’s an year of bermuada shorts and cool tees for men. Some quick picks for men’s fashion trends…

0 May 7

seeking trend creators and spotters

hi all fashionistas I work for trendoscope.com, a trends agency and I'm seeking original creations. If you created a unique design/fashion…

Started by Trend Lover

13 Apr 22
Reply by Ruth Lyons

What are the latest fashion trends of 2021 (spring summer)

The 2021 fashion trends have comfortable and relaxed trends 1. Floral prints for both men and women 2. Pastel monochrome looks the pastel c…

0 Apr 12

What are the latest fashion tips that are easy to follow in 2021?

The latest fashion Tips to follow in 2021 are :1. Head scarf :To protect yourself from the heat of the sun.2. Pastel tones: They will absor…

0 Mar 31

A quick update on the latest fashion trends of 2021!

With fashion trends changing every season here are few fashion tips for the 2021: 1 Patterns - Graphic floral and geometric pattern are the…

Started by Adil Raseed

0 Mar 12

How can you style your denim?

Denim is the most common fabric found in the fashion industry. It is a fabric that holds a lot of popularity among all age groups. Denim be…

0 Mar 12

What is the next trend?

Has anyone spotting an interesting trend that you think is starting to pick up steam?

Started by Apparel1

43 Mar 9
Reply by Yoyofashion

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.