Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'trend' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the next trend?

Has anyone spotting an interesting trend that you think is starting to pick up steam?

Started by Apparel1

42 Nov 8
Reply by Tiffany Miles

Los Angeles vs. New York (who starts the trend...)

Any thoughts on the origin of fashion trends? Certainly, many of the fashion trends in the USA have originated from Europe (and Asia). Howe…

Started by Apparel1

1 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

2015 Summer Catalog of Violet by Mango

All women, we are as we are physically we like to wear the latest trends and we want to give some alternatives so you can see what you're u…

Started by Katherine Nova

5 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Rosina Ricci

Women's Fashion Athletic

Latest women's fashion is sporty and classy Sporty women's fashion is comfortable and varied The world of fashion is multifaceted. Wome…

Started by Katherine Nova

0 Jun 25, 2015

This is The Fashion Trend Due to Google Search

Due to Google Search Tools the key word "Wooden Sunglasses" is much bigger than any year before.  Discover the Trend of the Year: http://…

Started by Rota Dentata

0 Apr 4, 2015

Haute Streetwear

Hi im new to the forums here . Im a up an coming fashion designer on my way to the top lol ... i wanted to know if the community could give…

Started by Lance Kim

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

STYLEKANDY - life's in Fashion

Stylekandy is one of India's premier fashion & lifestyle online magazine, which gives an insider’s view of the happenings and buzz on…

Started by Sahra K.S.

0 Nov 11, 2011

Unique fedora straw hats

Hi. Since fedoras are going to be the next big thing in 2012, trend-wise, I feel that it's prudent to describe what the business in Europe…

Started by Niclas Wennström

0 Oct 16, 2011

need advice for my new fashion site

frnds i have launched my new fashion site www.myfashionvilla.com we post interview of creative designers . make up artist, fashion photogra…

Started by Zankhana

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by John Kenly

Silk Hale Bob sexy top with vintage Lancetti made in Italy skirt….

Shopping second hand is shopping smart environmentally speaking.   When you walk into a thrift store, consignment store or estate sale and…

Started by Daniel Troppy

1 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by vineet sharma

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.