Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'swimwear' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sexy, classy swimwear and traditional, trendy trench coats

It is the right time to think about the sexy swimsuit and string bikini. Just get ready now and start to prepare to look the best on the be…

Started by berrylook

0 May 22, 2018

Women’s sandals and good quality swimwear at a cheap rate

Shopping for women’s sandals is really great. Sandals and shoes can tell so about the personality and character of a person. There are many…

Started by berrylook

0 May 7, 2018

SWIMWEAR AND BEACHWEAR MANUFACTURER FOR SMALL START UP NEEDED!!

Hi,  I am trying to find a manufacturer who will produce my swimwear and beachwear line, but here in Greece these days, it is very difficul…

Started by valia georgiadi

6 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Blazeknit

Bulk thread for industrial coverstitch machine for swimwear.

Hi guys, I am currently using a brother home coverstitch machine to sew swimwear and I would like to purchase an industrial coverstitch. I…

Started by Talitha Rene

1 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by stellabelly

Jenny McCarthy Spotted in Lisa Curran

Recent pic of Jenny McCarthy wearing a Lisa Curran adjustable halter top and shirred brief hipster bottom. Jenny is just one of many celeb…

Started by Apparel1

1 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Wholesale Designer Swimwear For This Summer

Looking for wholesale designer bikini swimsuit for this summer season? Have a look at Oasis promotional, a reputed manufacturer and supplie…

Started by Oasis Promotional

0 Apr 16, 2016

One Piece Swimsuit or Sexy Bikini?

Summer is just coming. Lots of girls have already prepared for a stylish splash on the beach. Whether swimming suit or bikini, they seem to…

Started by Julie

3 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Susie Henderson

Custom Swimwear Manufacturer

Buy bulk custom swimwear from a leading manufacturer Oasis Promotional with cheap discounted price. You can find here all types of swimwear…

0 Mar 8, 2016

Wholesale Swimwear Manufacturer and Supplier

Summer is now at our door steps, so for your swimming class you will be need swimwear. To keep it mind Oasis Promotional, a leading manufac…

0 Mar 3, 2016

Fabric???

Where can I find the best spandex fabric? I'm looking for good quality fabric for my swimsuites. I usually buy from Argentina, Brazil an…

Started by ISMA Casual & Beachwear

1 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Oasis Fabric

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.