Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'silver' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can I get latest Men's sterling silver jewelry for Thanksgiving day?

Hello guys, I want to buy latest designed silver jewelry for my husband for Thanksgiving day. So I search online for a good jewelry site. M…

Started by Caitriona Lui

4 Feb 4
Reply by emma smith

Last Chance to Receive a Discount on the myThai Gemstone Collection

Our MARCH PROMO finishes at the end of this month so if you want to receive a 10% discount on our elegant Gemstone Collection use the spe…

Started by myThai

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Rodelma Lopez

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS

We are a new Canadian designer company expanding around the world. We manufacture exclusive products such as high-end jewelry in sterling s…

Started by Annie Dupervil

0 Feb 3, 2013

Mothers Day Special – 25% OFF ALL EARRINGS AND NECKLACES at myThai

Buy any two or more pairs of earrings or necklaces at myThai and receive a 25% discount on each item purchased (with no limit). See all our…

Started by myThai

2 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by SorelleHome

Get FREE next-day shipping at myThai until Valentine’s Day!

Valentine's Day is nearly here and for all those who are doing their shopping at the last minute we are offering free next-day shipping on…

Started by myThai

0 Feb 8, 2012

Valentine’s Day Promotion – 25% OFF ALL EARRINGS AND NECKLACES @ myThai

Buy any two or more pairs of earrings or necklaces from myThai and receive a 25% discount on each item purchased (with no limit).  See all…

Started by myThai

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Sam Smith

XMAS PROMOTION – Make sure it arrives by Xmas with FREE 1-Day shipping at myThai

See all our offers @ http://www.mythaicreations.com/index.php/offers/

Started by myThai

0 Dec 15, 2011

Holiday Sale – Buy any 2 items and get a 3rd FREE plus FREE SHIPPING until December 31

Buy any two myThai jewelry creations and choose a third for FREE*. We are also extending our free shipping offer until December 31 which i…

Started by myThai

0 Dec 5, 2011

Up to 25% of myThai bangles and bracelets for the holidays

Get up to 25% off all myThai bangles and bracelets for the holidays and also receive free shipping to anywhere in the United States until D…

Started by myThai

0 Nov 19, 2011

‎20% OFF the myThai “Arbor Collection” during October

Take a look at our “Arbor Collection” and receive 20% off during October. Made from tropical wood grown mainly in Northern Thailand and car…

Started by myThai

0 Oct 5, 2011

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.