Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'show' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's Stick Together- Atlanta, GA

Hi all. I'm setting up a fundraising page to help get some capital for a local Atlanta, GA Fashion Show.  You can help donate to this cause…

Started by Cosetta Marie

0 Feb 8, 2012

Cannes Fashion Event!

Looking for Designer Talent... HYPE (www.hypefashions.com) is looking for interested designers who would like to participate in Cannes Lov…

Started by Sarah Roth-Oosten

0 Aug 30, 2011

First Time Ever AN ONLINE ETHNIC FASHION TRADE SHOW....COMING SOON

Hello,   We are coming up with the First ever ONLINE ETHNIC TRADE SHOW. It will be the best platform for DESIGNERS/MANUFACTURERS of ethnic…

Started by Bhavneet Thukral

0 Jul 4, 2011

Cannes Event & Designer Competition

HYPE Fashions (www.hypefashions.com) has recently launched the Hottest New Designer Competition. There will be two versions of the competit…

0 Jun 29, 2011

Locals Only Fashion Show in NYC

My husband and I are putting together a fashion show for designers based within the five boroughs of NYC and are looking for designers and…

Started by Cheryl Carr

0 Jun 2, 2011

Urban V Retro- Fashion Show

With an explosive end to London fashion week in hosting Obscure Prowess, showcased the lines of several up and coming designers capturing t…

Started by Simone Richards

0 Apr 22, 2011

Eco-fashion Shows Celebrate Earth Day

Did you notice that Earth Day has become Earth Month? And why not! It’s pretty important that we treat our home planet with respect every d…

Started by AirDye

0 Apr 20, 2011

The Fashion Protege is almost here

The launch date is fast approaching. Soon we will all move into our new home with a new logo on The Fashion Protege official website for t…

Started by SHEA

0 Apr 9, 2011

Fashion Night Cannes / Film Festival - Fashion Night Ibiza - US Star Cindy Gomez

Welcome to the hottest Fashion Event tour in Europe. More infos and dates at http://www.fashionnight.me   Thank You

Started by Dieter Behrentin

0 Feb 18, 2011

Cannes Festival Fashion Show

HYPE Fashions (www.hypefashions.com) is searching for designers to participate in its event "Cannes Loves Fashion" this May. To be held bet…

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Daria Shualy

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.