Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'manufacturer' (414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manufacturer wanted!

Hello I am looking to launch my own clothing range this summer, this is a street/ sportswear range. I shall be starting by initially launch…

Started by Matthew

24 on Thursday
Reply by Steve

Be Up-To-Date With The Denim Trend As Oasis Shirts Brings The Best Products

As denim apparels are taking over the world, you too can update your collection with the best from top denim manufacturer Oasis Shirts. Fro…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Nov 2

Looking for Lingerie manufacturer to produce women's underwear (7-10k units)

Hi there, I am looking for a lingerie manufacturer that specializes in women's underwear (panties). I am open to either CMT or full service…

Started by Joanan Griffiths

20 Oct 31
Reply by stellabelly

Buy online men shirts with cheap rates

From checks to stripes, to plain formals and casuals, Oasis Shirts is the one stop wholesale platform for all kinds of shirts for fashionab…

Started by Oasis Shirts

3 Sep 28
Reply by Priyanka Chopra

Seeking Kids Garment Manufacturer

Hi There,   I am a small at home business based in Australia and I design and sew mainly boys clothes sizes 00 - 5. My business has been do…

Started by Young Basix

21 May 31
Reply by Nelson Salgado

Looking for a high end street-wear manufacturer

hi I launched a clothing line not too long ago and I' trying to find a clothing manufacturer that has a low minimum order quantity, prefer…

Started by Thierry K

6 May 31
Reply by Winnie Wong

Looking for Clothing Manufacturers in Miami

Looking to find a manufacture to produce 5 different styles 50 pieces/per style so 250 pieces in total. Need one that's based in Miami, FL.…

Started by FindingSolstice

9 May 17
Reply by Ann99

Blouson Dresses

Blouson dresses have a string, closure or a belt at the waist usually causing the torso part for the dress to blouse. The hem then falls st…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 May 12

Sheath dresses

Sheath dresses are very commonly mistaken to be shift dresses, yet there are subtle differences. It falls relatively lower than the knees a…

Started by Tran Chinh

1 May 12
Reply by Ann99

Performance Polo Shirts Wholesale Supplier and Manufacturer

From performance polo shirts wholesale to tees, jackets and more, Oasis Shirts is a globally recognized manufacturer and distributor. Drive…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 May 10

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.