Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'jeans' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stay ahead in kids clothing industry with stylish jeans from Oasis Bottoms

If you are looking for the good kids jeans manufactures, you can end your quest now; Oasis Bottoms is your solution. They are one of the w…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

1 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Daily Sports USA

Get Flattering Plus Size Jeans from Oasis Plus Size, One of the Top Manufacturers

Oasis Plus Size's top-of-the line collection of jeans is designed to smoothen and flatter the curves of the voluptuous fashionistas. With s…

Started by Oasis Plussize

0 Nov 5, 2015

jeans manufacturer look for long tern coopration

Hi Friend, How do you do! Thank you very much for your time to get through my article. We are a professional jeans manufacturer in Guangzho…

Started by Cary Jiang

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Don Jaya

Pick The Wholesale Wome'ns Jeans From The Ultimate Manufacturing Hub, Oasis Bottoms

Check out the amazing range of wholesale womens jeans at the global manufacturing house, Oasis Bottoms. Customers across the world enjoy th…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Sep 8, 2015

Buy Glammed-up Wholesale Women's Jeans from Oasis Bottoms

Are you in search for high quality women's jeans in bulk? Make your way to Oasis Bottoms, the well-known manufacturer, wholesaler and suppl…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Aug 21, 2015

Buy Up-To-The-Minute Colored Jeans from Oasis Bottoms, the Renowned Manufacturer

Stay fashion-forward with Oasis Bottoms' brand new, sassy selection of jeans in bright and vibrant colors. Forget the same old, boring blue…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Aug 4, 2015

Will you buy designer clothes if it comes 70% less?

Designer clothes comes very costly. With the celebrity designers like Armani, Prada, Gucci, Cavalli and the celebrities dotting their creat…

Started by Owen Love

14 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Oasis Shirts

Put An End To Your Search For Coloured Jeans Manufacturers With Oasis Bottoms!

Are you on the lookout for stylish coloured jeans that will upgrade your fashion boutique? Look no further than Oasis Bottoms when it come…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Jun 11, 2015

Where to get discounted branded clothes?

Hi, I'm new to the Internet world. Most of my friends do everything online so I thought I should do the same and keep up with the fast pace…

Started by Alexandra Schmerkl

13 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Sanita Choudhary

PZI JEANS FASHION SHOW

Started by KINGSMEN

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.