Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'handmade' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

handmade leather wallet in 2017

Pure handmade and hand dyed. Unique style designed for cool men. simple and utitlity. More check out on icanvasbags

Started by Dey Lee

0 Nov 2, 2017

New fashion designer

I have my own fashion label and I am interested in knowing would you buy handmade items such as dresses est. I design and make my own cloth…

Started by Kayla

4 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Mike Barney

Redefine your Beauty and Elegance with Silver Jewelry

925 Silver Jewelry is pure 99.9% silver and a very precious metal that is similar to gold in its properties. It is used to make durable so…

Started by Sterling Silver Fashion Gemstone

0 Oct 1, 2014

Fashion Jewelry Sets

The meaning of the word “Jewelry” is accurately any piece of material that somebody uses to decorate. It can be made out of almost every su…

Started by Sterling Silver Fashion Gemstone

0 Sep 2, 2014

ONLINE BEAD STORE

Online beads stores helps to create One of a kind hand crafted works for your own style ,you can create something for yourself quite differ…

Started by Lata singh

0 Sep 29, 2013

Last Chance to Receive a Discount on the myThai Gemstone Collection

Our MARCH PROMO finishes at the end of this month so if you want to receive a 10% discount on our elegant Gemstone Collection use the spe…

Started by myThai

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Rodelma Lopez

Mothers Day Special – 25% OFF ALL EARRINGS AND NECKLACES at myThai

Buy any two or more pairs of earrings or necklaces at myThai and receive a 25% discount on each item purchased (with no limit). See all our…

Started by myThai

2 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by SorelleHome

Haute Streetwear

Hi im new to the forums here . Im a up an coming fashion designer on my way to the top lol ... i wanted to know if the community could give…

Started by Lance Kim

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

What kind of fashion trends you have?

To identify your own fashion style you should keep an eye in what you like to wear and most important is you are comfortable with it. Weari…

Started by Shaila Scott

4 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Marge Abas

Silk thread hand wrapped collection

Lemon green Nice necklace with cute indian glass,stering silver bead and silk thread hand wrapped line necklace — in Bangkok, Thailand.

Started by Thonghattha

0 Apr 3, 2012

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.