Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'ethnic' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where Can I Find Best Ethnic Wear Online?

Sarees are my favourite and as ever Indian woman, I like different design, fabrics, styles and prints in them as well. I browsed through ma…

Started by Ananya Jain

0 on Wednesday

Men's Indian Wedding Wear

Recently if you have seen the current trends of men's Indian ethnic wear as adopted the western style of fashion from silhouettes to cuts a…

Started by Aarti Patel

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by PRIYA MISHRA

Get an ethnic look with traditional rajasthani printed women stoles

Impeccable style is never forgotten when you add-on Indian Rajasthani printed stoles and scarfs to your ethnic look. These stoles can be wo…

Started by Sanita Choudhary

0 Mar 25, 2016

The Unique Collection of Indian Ethnic Wear

Find the unique collection of Indian ethnic wear at Study by Janak . We have a huge range of Indian ethnic wear for men and woman at afford…

Started by Pratiksha Dhawan

2 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by tanyash

Ethnic wear with perfect look on discount price

Planning to shop for the best and attractively designed dresses to look great on any special occasion? Approach the online store of Study B…

Started by Pratiksha Dhawan

0 Nov 4, 2015

Holiday Sale – Buy any 2 items and get a 3rd FREE plus FREE SHIPPING until December 31

Buy any two myThai jewelry creations and choose a third for FREE*. We are also extending our free shipping offer until December 31 which i…

Started by myThai

0 Dec 5, 2011

‎20% OFF the myThai “Arbor Collection” during October

Take a look at our “Arbor Collection” and receive 20% off during October. Made from tropical wood grown mainly in Northern Thailand and car…

Started by myThai

0 Oct 5, 2011

20% OFF the myThai “Pearl Collection” during September

Take a look at the myThai “Pearl Collection” – various shades of mother of pearl combined with onyx then carefully inlaid into 925 sterling…

Started by myThai

0 Sep 1, 2011

First Time Ever AN ONLINE ETHNIC FASHION TRADE SHOW....COMING SOON

Hello,   We are coming up with the First ever ONLINE ETHNIC TRADE SHOW. It will be the best platform for DESIGNERS/MANUFACTURERS of ethnic…

Started by Bhavneet Thukral

0 Jul 4, 2011

MARCH PROMO – 10% off the Gemstone Collection @ myThai

For the whole of March we are offering out special Gemstone Collection at a 10% discount. This collection features luxurious blue lapis and…

Started by myThai

0 Mar 1, 2011

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.